- Any two or four door domestic or foreign car or truck with a 90" - 108" wheel base.
- NO TUBE CHASSIS OR JIG CHASSIS ALLOWED.
- Must have stock fire wall, in stock location and full floor pan or chassis.
- Damaged sections of the chassis may be replaced with tubing or sheet metal in stock location.
- Chassis can be cut in front of front shock towers and behind rear shock towers and finished out with tubing.
- Aftermarket sheet metal or aluminum bodies allowed. Open back end allowed. Nose and tail pieces including MD3 allowed.
- Spoiler must be no more than 8” max.
- Full four point roll cage is required. All cages must meet track official approval.
- Caster and camber plates allowed. Screw jacks allowed.
- All suspension components, springs, shocks, sway bars etc... Must be mounted in stock location.
- Any racing shocks and struts are allowed as long as they can be mounted in the FACTORY POSITIONS. Factory position refers to the angle in which the shock is mounted. In order to be able to run different shocks, the length of the shock mount can be moved up or down as long as it is not moved forward or backward, to the left or the right.
- If your car did not come from the factory with coil over shocks you cannot run them. Only one shock per wheel will be allowed.
- No j bar or three link allowed.
- 2000lb minimum.
- Car must weigh one pound per cc.
- Engine displacement must be clearly posted on the hood.
- All weight must be attached with at least 1/2" bolt and be painted white with the proper car number on it.
TIRES AND WHEELS:
- Any 10" steel wheel.
- Must be steel. Bead locks allowed.
- American racer and hoosier are allowed.
- Right rear tire must be a 44 or harder.
- YOU MUST MAINTAIN A STOCK STROKE.
- Any four cylinder engine in stock location allowed.
- No after-market or racing blocks. No turbo or supercharger allowed. No dry sump.
- Any flat top piston allowed.
- Toyota 3tc may have a dome.
- Any steel rod allowed. Stock OEM production crank shaft allowed. Billet crankshaft allowed. Any machining of the crank is allowed such as lightening or knife edging or rod and main journals as long as you maintain a stock stroke.
- Any distributor with any ignition box or stock ignition allowed.
- Headers allowed.
- No rotary engines allowed.
- If you change the engine between qualifying or the heat races you must notify tech. If you fail to go back through tech you will start the feature at the back.
- Only a stock production transmission will be allowed. No aftermarket or racing transmission allowed.
- Any working racing clutch, such as a gold star allowed.
- Couplers are not allowed.
- Transmission bell housing must have ¾” or larger inspection hole in it to allow clutch inspection.
- Any gear configuration allowed. Stock rear end or ford 9" allowed. Changes in ring and pinion allowed.
- No quick change differentials. Locking of differential or racing spool allowed. Traction control is not allowed.
- Any steel head allowed. OEM production aluminum heads on Toyota allowed.
- No dual camshafts.
- Milling, Porting and polishing allowed. Any cam allowed. Any size valves allowed.
***WE ARE CURRENTLY RESEARCHING OEM FORD PART #M-6049-E23A D-PORT ALLUMINUM HEAD FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF ALLOWING THE HEAD.
- Any 550 cfm carburetor allowed 500 cfm max. Check with go-no-go guage.
- NO AEROSOL CARBURETORS ALLOWED. Choke horn may be removed.
- Carburetor must have boosters with no modifications to boosters or venture.
- Stock injection allowed.
- Fuel cell required.
- Racing fuel or alcohol.
- Electric fuel pump must have a safety shut-off.